Thursday 27 August 2015

Let Them Go! #LifeLesson1

Hey Guys!

It has been the longest time, I'm going to try and post a short excerpt everyday for the next week so a #7day Life Lessons kinda situation. Partly to make up for being away for so long and partly to get me back into the spirit of Blogging!

Let them Go!

Today's post is going to be really short and it's just to encourage you guys. When it comes  to relationships, friendships, partnerships, any kind of ships or boats (see what I did there), if the other party in the ship decides to leave. Let them go! You do not need to fight, struggle, beg, plead or persuade anybody to remain in your life. There is no need. I know you've heard it before but your destiny is not tied to anybody who decides to leave you. If a friend stops putting in effort to the relationship and you try to get it back and it doesn't work? Leave them. If a guy/girl your involves with suddenly decides you're not the one any more? Asta La vista.

Should you fight for what you want/love/believe in? Absolutely! But even the greatest fights only have 12 rounds. There comes a point where your fighting isn't doing anybody any good, most especially not you. That whole let them go and if they come back to you they're yours thing really applies here. Maybe they'll come back, maybe they won't and truly letting someone go means accepting the possibility that they won't and that's alright too. Situations like that tend to work out for the best. Yes you lost them, but most times you tend to get better.

So that's pretty much it! I told you I would keep it short! By God's grace, lesson number 2 will be up tomorrow. In the mean time feel free to check out my Youtube channel, which is where all my energy and time has been going into!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC9JtJa-GnrWhB58Kbhbe3g

Bee
x

2 comments:

  1. Can you please make a video about your friends at uni .. What type of friends they are , real or fake and how they have helped you during your uni years , I'm going uni soon and would like to know .. Really love your videos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl! Thank you so much for watching my videos! I really appreciate it. I will definitely make that! Keep an eye out, it should be out within the next week or so! x

      Delete