Friday 4 September 2015

Don't take it for granted! #LifeLesson2

Hey Guys,

Yes I know, I promised it would be a 7 day special then disappeared on the 1st day! Shame on me! Maybe it won't be everyday but I will definitely get to the 7 lessons lol. On that topic, if you haven't seen topic number one, you can check it out Here:

Today's lesson is about not taking things for granted. There are things that occur everyday that we take for granted because we don't work for it or do anything to bring it about. For example breathing, getting out of bed in the morning, sleeping etc. These are things we put no effort into doing yet achieve effortlessly. Consequently we end up taking these things for granted.  STOP!

When you find out you can no longer do these things is when you start to appreciate it and at this point it's too late. Recently I've been suffering a bout of insomnia and have not been able to sleep for God knows how long. I just stay awake thinking of the days when I would plop my head on the pillow and I'm gone. Take my word for it, you never know what you have until it's gone that's a fact.

So whether it be people, jobs, relationships, food or the basic things in life  you have come to expect, take time out to appreciate what you have because you never know when you just might lose it.

Bee
xx

PS: For Video advice and Rants from me, click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment